Monday 29 December 2008

Delays and deliveries


Here's something that makes me laugh every time I see it. It just does ok! Quite appropriate too as the first few Christmas cards we received this year showed penguins.

So today we finally got some mail- only been 10 days since the last lot was delivered. Not bad eh?! I received some more of the RAK packages that were sent early December! Hurrah they are still coming through and all those lovely people are making me smile still. Some wonderful ATC's today- and some inchies- how do people make such beautiful things so darn small????? Don't think I'll be attempting them any time soon.

Delays of another kind when a friends plane was nearly an hour late. And she didn't bother to tell us that her boss was picking her up when we were ready to go out and help her get home. Never mind.

Oh, and I took a computer keyboard apart today for fun. The electrical circuits are printed on plastic, so guess what might be making an appearance on ATC's sometime soon? I kept some of the keys too and stripped the outer plastic off the main wire. With the sea glass I have been collecting, I guess I should get back to making some of my wire ATC's. Keep your eyes peeled, they might just be exclusive to this blog!

0 comments: