Friday 30 January 2009

My first blog award!


Woohoo! Someone thinks I am a real person :D that sounds good to me. Catty Cat of Liven, Loven n Laughen for Art nominated me for the Marie Antoinette, Real Person, a Real Award. I haven't won an award for around 5 years for something on the internet! Wonder what I did with the others I had? Never mind!

So here is what I have to do:

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.

Sounds easy enough, I think I can cope with that!

Done Number 1 if you can see it above, linked back to the amazing CattyCat- she's on my permanent list at the right too!

Nominate 7 or more blogs: In no particular order!

1. Kate over at Through My Lens Lightly

2. Chatty at Chatty Whacky Whims

3. Tracie at Purple Realm

4. Jennifer at Trial and Error

5. Margaret at Mop Heads Unite

6. Jenn at Thoughts, Rants and Art

7. Kateri at Kateriblog


Swing by their blogs and take a peek- there are lots of real people out there if you know where to look ;)

3 comments:

Kate I said...

Thanks so much Boatbird! A "Real Person" Award! Wow, I can't think of a nicer compliment.

Jennifer Williams said...

Congratulations on the award!

Thank you for thinking of me! I will have to post it this weekend when I think of some blogs.

Ranie said...

Thank you so much Boatbird! What a surprise I am so delighted I can't think of a nicer compliment, thank you!