Friday 22 May 2009

Sunbathing and something

What a gorgeous day off!

I found two new regular clients for my cleaning today! Woohoo! Then our friend Piano Dave rang us to say he was down near the boat and we arranged to meet up. We gave him some of the tablets that David no longer needs for his prostate- saving Dave some money and giving us a feel-good feeling about helping a friend.

Then we wandered down to the sea and found a gorgeous sunny sandy cove. With a cave perfect for a cache so watch this space for more info about geocaching!

It was so nice to lie on a sandy beach rather than a pebbly one- I even went for a swim which was lovely- first swim of the year!

On the down side though- no sign of my PIN number from the bank yet- its been two weeks since I ordered it! Some of the art I have been sending for trades has disappeared en route (MIT- missing in transit). *sigh* Will keep you posted if it ever turns up!

1 comments:

Robin Panzer Art said...

Hope your mail gets more reliable soon! Geocaching is very big in my neck of the woods. We haven't done any yet but it's on the list of things to do Summer of 2010. I can't seem to find a "follow" button on your blog? I'm probably overlooking it.