Monday 12 March 2007

One of Those Days

You ever had one of those days? Where nothing seemed to go right?

Yup, today was my day...

Was asked to work today to cover the manager so she could have the day to spend with friends from the UK. Not a problem!
This morning the internet connection died- as I'm at an internet cafe, this was pretty important so I contacted Cyta. Wasn't anything I could deal with so I *had* to call S. Didn't want to but had to.
She spent an hour at the Cyta offices trying to sort it out and came back with a 'It'll be back on in an hour'
Was it? Nope!
Hour and a half later rang the buy at Cyta again- who by now knew me by name! Fax me this he said. So I did. S panicking by now and comes back, speaks to Cyta on the phone- on in five minutes says the guy.

It was back on in three...

Server machine our end crashed twice after that...

And this evening I forgot that I was supposed to be modelling at the art college.

Embarrassed, angry at myself, you name it! But the good thing is that N was ok, he had tried ringing me but got 'this phone is turned off'. But he booked me to start the next term!! Goody goody! Back to the life modelling hurrah! Week after I get back from the UK I am back there with a provisional booking for next week too if someone doesnt get back to him...

0 comments: